Monday, June 16, 2008

A Stormy Night

A stormy Night

A stormy night, full moon on the heart of the sky.

Amazing, all these cloud couldn’t hide her beauty though they tried a lot.
She praises Allaah for her beauty which is a blessing from Allaah Almighty.

The sky is praising and declaring Allaah’s superiority through its roaring thunder and some thin ray of light all around its heart.

Every drop of rain praises Allaah for His mercy upon them. They give the news of mercy to the earth and tell her to spread it all over the region.

I was standing in the rain; winds were blowing my hair. They are very angry with me. I don’t let them waver in the air. They always complain, “Why you always keep us tied up?”
Finally they got the chance to come closer to my ear. They are very naughty and so they would not want to miss the opportunity.

They came closer to my ear and whispered into it, “Praise Allaah that His Almighty has blessed you with your hands and you are able to write whatever your heart wishes”.

Allaah hummaah labbayk!!!!

Oh Allaah I’m present,

Present with your deen.

Present with your law.

Present with my soul.

I only belong to my Lord.
My life, death, knowledge all belongs to Allaah, the Lord of the universe.

Suddenly a wind passed by me and they were whispering something and so out of my curiosity I tried to hear what were they saying and I heard,

“Oh Mujahidin keep patience. What Allaah has promised will surely be given to you. Indeed the promise of Allaah is true. The victory is coming towards you and His Almighty isn’t procrastinating the victory. He is just preparing you for that.”

The Victory of Allaah is so close!!!

Allaahu Akbar!!!

Lailaha Illallaah Walillaahil Hamd!!!

Now praise Allaah,
He has blessed you with your eyes
and so you are reading this post.

As-Salamu Alykum.

No comments: